Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Funny Valentine....

This weekend was one of the best Valentine's days ever. Not because I had a lover waiting on me hand and foot, or showering me with roses and jewelry, but actually because I didn't. I realized that in the past I've been so focused on whether that ONE person was going to show up in a big way and make me feel loved, I've overlooked all the other love that I have in my life. I feel so incredibly blessed to have an amazing, long list of friends and family who love me. In addition, I've learned to really love myself, and am learning to hook into the ultimate love/energy source that exists for us all. I had such an wonderful, blissful weekend, enjoying the incredible spring-like weather (82 degrees yesterday!) and just having a love affair with life. I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's day, and that you feel how much you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment