Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Calling All Angels


Aloha Light Workers,

These are dark and uncertain times, but it occurred to me in meditation this morning that these are the times WE were born for. I believe the time is now for all light beings, wherever we may be in the world, to use our roles as light-workers, light-warriors, and light-bringers to assist with the massive, global transformation that is in the process of occurring. I believe that now is finally the true dawning of the "Age of Aquarius", of peace, harmony, and understanding. It seems to me that our old way of life on planet earth is dying, and we must step forward to assist with the birth of a new heart-centered consciousness. 
Giving birth is messy, bloody and painful but if we each do what we can in our own families, circle of friends, & communities to help spread love where fear is rising, to shine the light & help keep people calm while adjusting, the world, and everyone in it will be a much better place when all this craziness passes.
I am feeling this call deep in my soul, are you? I'm not certain how to move forward, or what I can do to help from the confines of my home.  So, I'm starting with regularly holding my friends and family, my beloved islands, my country, and also the entire globe in my heart and in my daily prayers. I'm sharing positive, calming, loving posts on social media (and humorous too, as laughter is from joy, and joy is good for the soul.) And I'm writing this blog which statistics tell me is read all over the planet, in an effort to spread the message of hope, of change, of love as far and wide, to as many souls as possible.

"Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me."

Beaming love from my heart to yours, for we are all ONE. Stay safe, stay well.
 Hokulani 

What if...
we subscribe to the philosophy that life is always working out for us, that there is an intelligence far greater than humans at work...
That all is interconnected. 
What if...
this corona virus is here to help us? 
To reset.
To remember.
What is truly important.
Reconnecting with family and community.
Reducing travel so that the environment, the skies, the air, our lungs all get a break.
Parts of China are seeing blue sky and clouds for the first time in forever with the factories being shut down.
Working from home rather than commuting to work (less pollution, more personal time).
Reconnecting with family as there is more time at home.
An invitation to turn inwards -- a deep meditation -- rather than the usual extroverted going out to self-soothe.
To reconnect with self -- what is really important to me?
A reset economically. 
The working poor. The lack of healthcare access for over 30 million in the US. The need for paid sick leave. 
How hard does one need to work to be able to live, to have a life outside of work?
And, washing our hands -- how did that become a "new" thing that we needed to remember. But, yes, we did. 
The presence of Grace for all. 
There is a shift underway in our society -- what if it is one that is favorable for us?
What if this virus is an ally in our evolution? 
In our remembrance of what it means to be connected, humane, living a simpler life, to be less impactful/ more kind to our environment. 
An offering from my heart this morning. Offered as another perspective. Another way of relating to this virus, this unfolding, this evolution. 
It was time for a change, we all knew that.
And, change has arrived. 
What if...

- Gutpreet Gill
AKA- Tran P. Tai

No comments:

Post a Comment