Saturday, January 8, 2011

Living a fear-less life.

My greatest desire in this new year is to live a life without fear. This does not mean that I will no longer be afraid, but that I will no longer give into my fears. I will refuse to be governed by them, refuse to close my heart. A Course in Miracles says our fears are the walls we've created to protect our wounded places. They are barriers that keep others out, and prevent us from giving and receiving love.
This year I want to eliminate "fear" from my vocabulary, and my emotional repertoire. I want to be self-aware, not self-involved. I want to stop myself when I feel defensive, angry, bitter, or jealous and look at the underlying fears that are causing these negative, draining feelings. Then I want to find the old wounds that are making me afraid and heal them, with love, compassion, and understanding.

I want to be a light-bringer, not just a light-seeker. I want to surround myself with others on the same path, who understand and support my healing and growth. I want to remember that at our core we are all beings of infinite light and pure love, wearing a human body for just a while. I want to never forget that I have a limitless supply of love, and to give it away in a constant flow, needing and expecting nothing in return. I want to release and let go of outcomes and results, to simply love, trusting and allowing the current of energy from Spirit to carry me wherever I am meant to be.

I want to remember that I am loving and loveable, to stay balanced and strong so I can always come from this place. I want to remember that I AM LOVE, and JOY, as we all are. Everything else is a lie, an illusion.

This is my greatest wish...let me live and love fear-lessly.

Sending you light and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment