Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Dream of Lemuria

Through my life I have dreamt of other times, and other places, both while sleeping and awake. In my early 20's I began having occasional sleep-dreams that felt and seemed more like memories of previous lifetimes. These dreams were always much more vivid than my regular dreams, and also events occurred in normal, rational order, rather than the random-jump-cut-bizarre-happenings of my usual subconscious-downloading type dreams. The other common factor of these dreams is that I occupy other bodies than my current one. Last night I experienced one of those dreams, and I felt inspired on waking to write it down. It may seem like fiction now, but as it was happening it felt more real that where I am at this very moment.

My "Kumu" or teacher of Hawaiian spirituality says that there once was a continent in the Pacific Ocean called Lemuria. It existed at the same time as Atlantis, and they were both wiped out in the same natural disaster. She says that the Hawaiian Islands are all that is left of Lemuria, the tops of the mountains that sank beneath the sea. She believes (as do I) that many of us feel drawn to be here, the "heart chakra of the world" because we had lives in that place, long ago. Last night in my dream, I was again in that place, in a time long past. Here is what I "knew" about myself in this dream:

~My people were a race who came from the stars. We settled in a place that is known in your history books as the Garden of Eden, a lush, tropical paradise with green mountains and beautiful waterfalls. We were advanced spiritually and scientifically, building crystal towers and pyramids for living and meditation. We were very tall, with golden brown skin and hair, and slanted turquoise eyes. Swimming in the ocean daily was very important to us, for cleansing and restoring our powers. We had the ability to stay under water for long periods of time, and played with the dolphins, turtles and whales. We were able to communicate telepathically, with each other as well as with the spirits of the animals, plants and trees. We were also able to levitate, and to float through the air, using our minds. We were a gentle race of peace and love, there was no fear, no anger, no war. We were so love-filled that the animals were not fearful, and sometimes would decide to come and live with us, not as a pet, but as an equal, a friend and also a guide. A white tiger lived with me and my family, the same spirit that currently lives with me, as my dog in this lifetime. Healing techniques were performed with crystals, and this was my job in this place. We healed not just the body, but also the mind and heart, as they must be healed together. Healing was needed when the mind would begin to have fearful thoughts of separation and lack. We would treat this condition with the large crystals that we brought with us from the stars. There came a time of darkness, and then the continent vanished under the sea. Many of us chose to reincarnate in ancient Egypt, as that civilization was very advanced for its time. ~

Whether this is a memory of a previous life or merely a beautiful dream doesn't really matter to me. It's the underlying message that is important. I saw many people in this dream of Lemuria that I know in my current lifetime. I believe we are coming together now to use our deeply encoded spiritual knowledge from those times to help the world find love and peace. This dream is a reminder to me that we are so much more powerful than we realize and that what we are experiencing now is only a tiny part of our eternal soul's existence.

Sending you love and light, and sweet dreams of a peaceful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment